Certificate of Insurance


The Rodman Insurance Agency, Inc. provides insurance for the condominium.  If you would like a certificate of insurance for an individual unit, this can be obtained from their web site.


*      Go to their web site:  http://www.rodmanins.com/


*      Click on the “Condo Certificates” button


*      Enter “Heritage” into the search box, and click on the “Submit” button.


*      Follow the directions for providing additional information and for designating how you want to receive the certificate: